Friday, January 23, 2009

let's read quran campaign


Salam,peace upon you!

Just now , I stumble upon the ranting blog by marina mahathir, then I stumble again on a writing abount the "let's read quran" campaign. It urge every body to read quran in the language that they understand.There's alot of different language of quran translation. So it's easier to all kind of people to read and understand the quran.The quran itself is a great evidence of the God presence.It is covering all espect of life,history,science,law,business and many more.
As for me, insyaAllah, I will try my best to read the translation in malay and english to understand more what its contents.I have read some, and my founding is great. It even has detail about baby development in the womb!

So read now!
and enjoi!

No comments: