Thursday, March 12, 2009

My vespa


I wish repairing vespa is as easy as plug and play or just restart it when you have a problem.

1. I own a classic vespa model super 150,manufactured in 1976.
2. I bought it from an old man in Cherang,New Castle for RM550 in year 1998.
3. First colour: silver:self paint.
4. Second colour : light blue: paint at a shop.
5. Third colour : black : paint by my father friend.
6. Major breakdown:
a.In 1998, accident: rebuild the plug thread,in Panji.
b.In 2001, piston head and rewiring,in penang
c.In 2004, broken fork, in Panji.
d.In April,2008, Piston Jam-changed half of the engine:
bearing,,piston arm,ring,gasket, etc.
7. The vespa still in the workshop,damn it! It's took so long to get the machine on the road again.
8. The main problem now, the engine can be start but the oil can't be ramp-up.
9. I really need help!!!
10.Anybody????


My Sk8 and Scootering Friends in Panji.The PANJIANS.

No comments: