Tuesday, June 09, 2009

the Vespa: Update III

Vespa welcome back process.
Saturday 2th 2009 : I test ride it on .Seem everything is ok.
Mr Suresh want to repaired some dent,his mistake.So I ok with it.
Monday 4th 2009 : I pay all the bill.
Tuesday 5th 2009 : wonder when I can take the vespa home?
Wednesday 6th 2009: I mind keep on thinking about vespa.
Thursday 7th 2009 : When?When?When?
Friday 8th 2009 : Damn it, waiting is torture!
Saturday 9th 2009 : I take the vespa at 11.25 am,ride to the petrol station,petrol fill-up,ride home,wash it,dry it, respray some scratches. change the grip, polish, put on the spare tyre, clean the seat from the oil: done at 3.00pm. Test ride in the evening with iffah. so far so good.
Sunday 10th 2009 : all day outing, kenduri @ semenyih and a photoshoot @ setiawangsa.No ride today.:(.
Monday 11th 2009 : Ride to work, Yeah! whata feeling, the engine is reviving and i'm seating on it.hahahaha!. Then, after a few km at the highway, I try to full throttle, the machine is not going comparable to the oil input. WTF! But the machine is still ok at the low iol input, the vespa just going like 30 to 40 kph. It use to be running 100kph. ???!!. Need to send to the workshop again. !!!!!!!
Argghhhh!!!!!

<0>
{ }
0
P/S: the vespa pics will be up date!

1 comment:

cik sidah said...

wah...good news...bila nak show off kat kami?