Tuesday, April 06, 2010

dead flower

 When Sarah was borned, the hospital gave us the placenta to be burried. I dig-up a hole  in front of our house and burried the placenta there. On top of it I planted  a hibiscus plant that my mum gave.
Recently the plant started to bloom some flowers. Iffah love to plug flowers to give to Milin. she will said," a flower for you mummy". So  yesterday evening, she plug a hibiscus flower and gave to Milin. That night she bring the flower to bed, and she noticed that the flower petal had close-up. She said the flower will wake-up again in the morning when the sun rise. I said no, the flower just dead and that make her very sad. It's took some time for her to accept it. She cried and said that she love flowers and tommorow she will plant back the flower so the flower will grow again.
Now I think she understand the dead concept.

No comments: